Thursday, December 8, 2011

BLACK IS BLACK COLLECTION






These earrings are fantastic, no weight at all!!! Made out of superb quality black leather, silver plated chain and in some of them also some colorful real turquoise.

Good for any occasion.

I love these ones. Just tide up your hair in a pony tail and let them embrace your face. They are not trendy but supertrendy!!!

I'm a fan


This pair is exquisite, both have a different design, which makes them even more unique!!! Size is just perfect to captive all the attention in your face!!! I love them so much!!!


I'm different and I like it





Asian turquoise were added to give a bit of color to this lovely pair of earrings. They are trendy and easy to wear for a night out or for the office. Extremely versatile!!!!

Twinkling  little turquoise








They really rock you: Some leather strings and some chains.... Just to look absolutely fab with some smokey eyes for a night out???? You won't need anything else. Or rock them with a cool pair of sunglasses during the day. A really catcher, girls will compliment you for them and will love to know where did you get them from, believe me.
Wanna rock with you
I love this pair of earrings. They remind me a little flower hidden by leaves. The lovely little stone is a wonderful pinkish Asian Turquoise. A lovely pair of earrings for a easy day. They will be the finished touch of your outfit.
Hidden behind the leaf

No comments: